viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

Whispers frighten by winds, mixing my faith.
Dim times again to share, these mild memories
One cannot erase, but flee from them, errand knight
We, who can’t dream, need wisdom’s might

A stranger’s eye shared by a common veil
A sneak preview into her broken mirror, so pale
One cannot describe, only flavor the oath
Now I remain swamped, shattered, closed.

My age old pamphlet can no longer spell
Though with care I’ve mingled the Ustrels
Dark and invisible citadel shelter my state
Why instruct the inevitable flow of fate

A gentle tear on a paper wall, two rats on the hurry
And a constellation to be understood, pain I carry.
Centuries I’ve gathered for an ultimate feast
Under arcades of middle aged stones
That old ville, maybe time I head east.
Always west, there’s nothing to moan anymore.

All I mean, gentle symphony, its maybe time to resume.
Take a ride, on my own, feel the infinite wisdom
Time to feel there’s more than to hear you say
And more to do that to sit and wait for endplay.

No hay comentarios: